Friday, June 20, 2008

fathers day

Here's Austin giving his daddy his first father's day gift. He already picked out a lift kit for the FJ so this was just extra. We were celebrating in Colorado.




And this was the outfit that Austin was SUPPOSED to wear for fathers day. He wore it for about 10 minutes before he spit up all over it. This shirt was also special because it was the very first baby item that I bought. At my 12 week prenatal appointment they did a sonogram and I found out that I was having a little boy. I was by myself because we weren't expecting to get a sonogram - or find out the sex. (It was pretty early to tell, but the technician said "if that's not a penis, then I don't know what it is). I wanted to do something kind of fun because Wade found out I was pregnant over the phone while I was in Arizona. (I couldn't wait a week to tell him!) So after the appointment I went straight to Old Navy and found this. I wrapped it up and gave it to Wade that night.

No comments: