Wednesday, October 15, 2008

first taste of cereal



We are leaving our little comfort zone of bottles and entering the world of solid foods. It's going to be a fun (and messy) ride! We were going to wait a little longer, but I wanted to do it when I was going to be home with Austin for a few days so that I could practice with him. He's getting too big for the bumbo seat (legs were getting stuck) so we set up his high chair right after this.

Here's a video of our first attempt. I put this on here because it makes me laugh every time I see it. He really just wants his bottle, but he is getting a little better with each practice. Oh and watch how he is really grabbing at his bottle. Not coordinated enough to hold it up but we're getting there!



Notice the stick horse in the corner... That was mine (well, and my sisters) when we were little and I snagged it from the old house before it got dumped. Owen and Jakey pulled it out of Austin's room MONTHS ago (I think before he was born). It's kind of tucked into a corner so I keep forgetting it's down stairs.

No comments: