Austin has figured out how to rock the chair by moving his head.
Yes, he is trying to climb on top of his motorcycle. He even tries to get on and off of it by himself... doesn't really work too well.
Austin has 4 teeth now. Those 2 top ones were tough! He got the top left one about a week ago and the top right one about 3 weeks ago. He is really turning into a little piggy at the dinner table. He wants to eat EVERYTHING and even tries to steal food off of our plates. So far, he hasn't tasted anything he doesn't like. Wade and I have so much fun with this kid. He is very social and is always flirting when we go out. He's that kid in the grocery store that starts laughing when he sees you look at him. At the playground, he's more interested in following the other kids than anything else. He started taking his first steps 2 weeks ago, and I can see his confidence growing on a daily basis. A few times he has even initiated walking on his own! I'm so excited for this next stage and I really look forward to watching him be able to run around with his cousins.
No comments:
Post a Comment