Wednesday, June 17, 2009

austin's first haircut

Austin got his first haircut a week ago Sunday. He was growing a "flap" that I just couldn't take anymore! I tried to find a good before picture, but you really can't tell as much in the pictures. I guess cause I never really take pictures from the side or back of his head. The ranch pic below was the best one I could find.


Mommy and Daddy both took turns!



This was supposed to be Austin's first time eating a popsicle but he prefered watermelon!


He wasn't scared at all, but the clipper tickled him and he gave us a hard time when it was time to cut the flap off!


The finished product!



Oh and my baby boy is 13 months old today! I guess I should stop calling him my baby :( He's growing so fast. It blows my mind to think that one year ago I had a tiny 4 week old baby who just stayed in one place and slept all day. And today he is walking and talking and learning new things everyday. Wow. I guess we did something right!

No comments: