This blog has been a little neglected lately. I've been home decorating mode and have a few things to show off...
I saw these pillows at Pottery Barn and thought they were so cute:
I saw these pillows at Pottery Barn and thought they were so cute:

Well, Hubby wasn't a fan of the numbers, so I decided to go with our last name initial instead. I used a canvas painting tarp, some trim and my Cricut to make the stencil for the E.
This sign is something I bought at Hobby Lobby that was cream with red. I spray painted it Almond, used my Cricut to make the stencil, and then aged it by rubbing some glaze on it.
Here's where it's hanging for now:
My tray. We needed one of these since we bought the coffee table ottoman. I couldn't find one I liked that I wanted to pay for, so I waited until HL had theirs on sale. I don't remember what it looked like before, but I spray painted it black, used Mod Podge to get the burlap on there, again used my Cricut to make a stencil, and finally put some twine around the inside edge to "clean" it up a bit.
My living room curtains. These are several months old now, but I don't think I ever posted a picture of them... So here they are!
I didn't make anything here, just redid the fire place and I think it looks cute!
I have 3 more projects that are in the works and a few Valentine decorations.
Coming up next: another pj day!
No comments:
Post a Comment