I can't believe in 3 months we are going to have a 2 year old!! I wanted to document a few of the things Austin's saying right now... And he has a lot to say!
Austin talks so much that my mom predicts our next child won't talk at all. She says Austin will do all the talking for him/her! Right now he communicates pretty well. If we can't understand something, he says "hold hands peease", and will lead us to where he wants us. It melts me and can be hard not to give in sometimes!
When he's in our bedroom, he likes to say "go to seep", and he wants to pretend-sleep in our bed. (He would NEVER be able to sleep in there for real! He thinks that is like a bounce house or something!)
ALL THE TIME, Austin asks what we're doing. When Daddy's working outside, he says to me "Daddy doin'". When I'm fixing my hair in the bathroom, he walks in and says "Mama doin'".
The only thing I've noticed with his speech is that he says his "V" like a "B". The TV is a TB... I think he speaks WAY better than I did at his age!
For a long time now, he's been able to tell what animals make what noises. (What's a piggy say? oink-oink). Completely on his own he will say "Was a kitty cat say? Meow!". And lately, more often, he says things like "Was a fire truck noise? Woo-Woo! Was a train say? Choo! Choo!"
LOVING THIS KID AND THIS AGE! Boys are so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment