Wednesday, September 15, 2010

35 weeks

I got my first internal exam, and I heard just what I was hoping to - I'm not dialating and my cervix is closed. So, Baby TJ should be an October baby! My goal is to keep him cooking until as close to my due date as possible. My doctor will be out of town until the 11th so I'm really hoping that I won't deliver before then!

Even though I heard what I wanted, I'm still kinda sad. I just wish it was October already! I can't wait to meet our little boy. I really really love being pregnant, but I'm more and more ready to be done with this part every day. The sciatica I've dealt with for the past 8 months is not helping!

I've noticed that when you're pregnant, it seems no one has a filter. It's surprising to me how many people think they can say things they would never say otherwise! Here's a few things I've heard this week:

Are you sure there's only one in there? (I get this the most)
You're STILL pregnant?
You're really starting to walk funny!
I think my whole family could use your dress as a tent.

And my very favorite:
You make pregnancy look easy!

I'm too lazy to take a belly picture right now, but I'll try to add one later.

No comments: