| Travis celebrated his 1 month birthday in Golden, CO by walking around town, taking a tour of the Coors Brewery, and then having dinner with Aunt Amanda and Wes |
Happy 1 month birthday Travis! You can see Austin at 1 month HERE!
We are so blessed to have another big healthy boy! I don't know how we got such another easy baby. I feel like I have Austin #2. He is nursing like a champ, and sleeping better than I could hope! Travis weighs 10 lbs, 8 oz, and is 23.5 inches long. He very long and lean, and at 5 weeks has outgrown all his newborn onesies. (something Austin didn't do until 7 weeks) We are going to try out size 1 diapers soon and see how they fit.
| Travis at his 1 month well check |
Big brother Austin is doing great with the baby! We have not seen an ounce of jealousy or aggression. The only thing we really have to watch out for is that Austin loves his brother a little TOO much sometimes! He asks to hold him all the time, sings to him when he cries, and loves to hold his hand. It's very strange - his terrible two's seem to have subsided once Travis was born. We still get melt-downs, but it's gone to 2-3 a week instead of a day... Thank God! I've ventured out into the real world (Target) with both kids by myself twice now and Austin has made it very easy for me! Now, if I can only get my potty trained toddler to not be afraid of "big" potty's in public restrooms my life will be SO much easier...
Warning - lots of info following about TJ's schedule, but it is mainly for my own memory and to get down in a baby book - some day!!
As of right now, Travis is sleeping about 5-6 hours: His last meal is around 7pm. He falls asleep around 8:30-9 and will stay asleep until he gets hungry at 2:30, then again at 6:30-7. We are trying to feed him before we go to bed around 10:30 so hopefully we can wean out that middle of the night feeding. After 7am, he's eating, staying awake and sleeping in that order, and eating every 2 1/2 to 3 hours like clockwork. I follow Babywise for getting my babies on a schedule, and it has worked wonders both times. Austin was sleeping all night with just a late night dream feed by 6 1/2 weeks old!
No comments:
Post a Comment