Tuesday, December 7, 2010
today, a miracle happened!
TMI alert! I'm bad about sharing too much on here, but I can't help it - Today was a big day for us!!
Austin's been potty trained since summer, but was afraid of the "big" potty's. He's done it a couple times, but not this willing, or not if he could just hold it. The bribe was something we put out a week ago and told him what he had to do to get it. He finally caved. I think he just thought "Sure I'll sit there and have a lolli for a bit, then get down and use my little potty if I really have to go" - cause that's what he tried to do! But I coached him through it and he did #1 and #2! If he had to go in public, he would tell me they didn't have them any more, or they were broken. Overcoming the scary, gross public restroom is our next goal...
He might be mad at me for this one day! oh well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment