Thursday, February 17, 2011
our sad, sick valentines day week
Monday Austin had a fun Valentines day party at school. He thought it was Lighting McQueen's birthday (why not, Christmas is Jesus's birthday right?), and then after I picked up the boys we delivered homemade cupcakes to the PD. On our way home, TJ vomited in the car... and that was the beginning of the end for us :( Austin was sick last week, and I thought he was over it. Guess not. Tuesday morning, Austin had a bad incident in his bed and TJ had thrown up 4 more times. We got both of them under control pretty quick... Wade had surprised me by taking Tues off to spend the day with us, and then he ended up in bed sick all day. Not good. That night I started getting sick and was up all night vomiting. I told him he had to stay home again or find somewhere for the boys to go. He still wasn't feeling 100% on Weds so he stayed home and let me sleep all day.
oh and i made travis the cutest valentines day shirt, but he threw up before i could get a picture of him in it. i think i'm going to re-do the day so i'll try to get a pic up on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment