The rest are from the last couple weeks.
| I had to get a pic of me and my boy in our Cowboys hats when I realized this was probably the last time he would wear his. |
| he's now a side sleeper |
| at joe t's. austin really loved the fountain... a little too much! |
EATING: rice cereal, apples, pears, plums, bananas, watermelon (in one of those mesh bags), carrots, yellow squash, cauliflower, sweet potato, peas. I feel like I'm forgetting something. I have butternut squash and broccoli ready to go next. I'm making all of his baby food, and so far he has loved everything I've given him. Austin has turned out to be a very stubborn eater so I'm doing things a little different with this one. Poor TJ!
SLEEPING: TJ's still a rock star sleeper. He sleeps about 8pm to 7-7:30 each night. He gets up about once a week or so because he gets stuffed up easily, but other than that he's going all night. He's still in our room. I'd like to move him upstairs soon I'm not really excited about having to go up there to clear out his nose if he needs it. He usually has 2 good naps from 9ish-10:30ish, and 3:30-5. I like that he's still portable enough that he can nap anywhere:)
PLAYING: Well now that he is starting to become mobile, he absolutely loves loves loves to just roll around on the floor. He doesn't even want his bouncy seat anymore. He'll go in the exersaucer some, but he definately prefers the floor. Within the past 2 weeks he has started to just roll, and roll, and roll. All across the room. He is even trying to push his bottom up when he is on his tummy. Mommy isn't quite ready for that yet! I pushed it back down and told him to wait a few more months before trying to crawl (not really). Daddy put together his new jumperoo last night and he LOVES it!
Travis is such a sweet sweet baby. He's very cuddly and affectionate. He already gives hugs! Sometimes in the mornings, I'll let him lay with me a little bit before we get up, and it's one of my favorite times of the day. He's very curious and is sooo ready to be more mobile than he is! He's already trying to figure out this crawling thing, and I know I will have no problem losing the last of my baby weight (ok not really baby weight, more like I ate too much ice cream while pregnant) once he is on the go. The obvious love this kid has with his brother is absolutely incredible. He saves his biggest grins for Austin, and his hands are constantly trying to reach him for a hug. I'm so excited to watch their relationship grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment