Monday, July 25, 2011
Travis 9 months old!
WOW this is late!
Not too many changes this month. Travis is eating everything I give him. I'm still making his baby food, and giving him any and all table food that he can safely gum up. I'm still so nervous about it though! His sleeping habits haven't changed much, except on the days he isn't woken up, he sleeps a little longer (till around 8ish), so that's been nice. I've also been giving him more "real" food during meal times, so I think that helps?
He is pulling up all the time. He can get to his knees easily, and is working hard at standing on his own. He loves his walker, or getting to walk by holding on to Mommy or Daddy's hands. He is really trying to crawl for real. He gets up on all 4's and rocks. A few times he's started to move, but most of the time he just falls down and army crawls. Austin only ever army crawled, so this is a big deal for us!
Travis is really enjoying his summer, as we are spending as much time at the pool as we possibly can. Last week, Austin and Daddy went camping in Colorado, so TJ got to spend some good quality time with Papa Jack, Aunt Jac and Grammy. He had a blast, and didn't help so much with Aunt Jac's baby fever:)
At his 9 month well check (which was a week late), he weighed 19 lbs (20%), and I can't remember his height right now, but he is in the 90th % for height. My future basketball star!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment