Monday, August 15, 2011

10 months old!!







Again, this is late, but it was because Mommy and Daddy were on vacation to the river!!

Travis is so amazing.  This month he has started to pull up (just dabbled in cruising so far), and he is a pro at going from crawling (off his belly!) to sitting and manuerving in general.  He is such a busy body.

Sleeping - sometimes he seems like he is ready to go to only 2 naps a day.  He's still sleeping great at night though!

Eating - TJ loves to eat.  I've started to give him some stage 3 jarred food and he's not so much a fan.  In fact he literally spits out his dinner each night now.  He likes stage 2 fruits and veggies mixed with cereal to thicken it up.  I'm giving him all the table food I can (he's like a bird for it), but I can only do so much since he only has 3 teeth.  The top left came in about a week ago, and we are impatiently waiting for that top right.  I would love to be able to feed him more "real" food. 

Playing - the favorite toy of the moment is the stand up play thing that encourages cruising.  He loves that thing.  He wants nothing to do with the walker, jumperoo or exersaucer.  He's really good at playing by himself on the floor.  Austin gets upset sometimes because TJ is coming after his toys!  I thought he was good at sharing but it seems to be a whole new ball game when it's your brother, and it's all the time. 

He is so social, wants everyone to hold him.  He tries to climb already!  This kid has earned his nickname, which is "monkey"!  We are enjoying every second of this kid, and I just cannot believe I'm about to start planning his 1 year birthday party:)

No comments: