 |
| table runner used on kitchen table, island, and entry table |
 |
| new burlap pillows (initially thought to have a "j" on one and a "c" on the other, but then i decided to keep them. |
 |
| burlap ruffles. also under the fire place mantel. |
 |
| mantel not finished, there were several pictures added to the mantel plus white hydrangeas and 3 tissue balls hanging from the ruffles |
 |
| i can't find the original pic of this, but it is a complete re-do. i painted the frame, covered the inside with 2 different fabrics (one black & white polka-dots, the other burlap), and ruffled up a "t". |
 |
| entray table almost complete. imagine white hydrangeas in my favorite vase. |
 |
| tissue balls, thanks to Martha Stewart for the instructions! |
 |
| burlap and doily banner |
 |
| mangel changed out for baby shower (and notice the tissue balls that were up for both parties) |
Wade and I threw an engagement party for my sister at the end of January, and 2 weeks later a baby shower for a friend in February. I wanted to keep the same decorations for both parties, and I happen to have an obsession with burlap and lace. Unfortunately, I did not take any pics the day of either party (they were all taken either while I was still working on them, or after the parties were over) so just imagine everything with more framed pictures, and lots and lots of white hydrangeas! I loved all the decorations so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment