| banner made from story book pages |
| it's hard to see, but the garland was made from white tissue balls and fanned out story book pages. |
![]() |
| by the amazingly talented amanda watts! |
This was one of my favorite parties. I got every single food idea from Pinterest, my sweet friend Amanda (who is officially my invitation designer) made those perfect invites, and we asked everyone to bring a book in lieu of a card. I fould Richard Scary nursery rhimes that had the exact look I was going for at Half Price books. I fanned out the pages, and strung it over the kitchen island, living room window and fire place. I could kick myself for not taking any pictures of those! My mom was awesome and did so much. I'm glad that she passed her crafty gene on to me. We had a really good time at the shower, and baby Charley was sure spoiled!

No comments:
Post a Comment