Yesterday, Austin turned 2 months old! He also had a well check where we were astonished to learn little Porky weighed 13lbs,12oz! He is 21.25 inches long. 90% for both height and weight. I think I'm raising a future Dallas Cowboy! I was sad to officially retire all the newborn onesies and diapers last week. He's been sleeping 7-8 hours a night since he was 6 1/2 weeks old and eating a ton, so we are going to start phasing out his 10pm feeding soon. He doesn't really wake up for it anyway. Our schedule is going so well he could be used as an alarm. When it's time to eat, he wants everyone to know! The only time he is fussy is when he's hungry or tired. Wade says he gets the tired from him and the hungry from me.
Here's pics of him on his 2 month birthday, and then some of him playing with Papa the day before.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment