When I was picking Austin up I gave my mom a little computer lesson and showed her how to save her pics on the hard drive and then email them. Sending me this was her homework assignment!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
first day at gram's
I've already been back at work for 2 weeks now, but yesterday was Wade's first day in the land of grown-ups. Therefore, it was Austin's first day with Gram! He had so much fun with her and of course she took a ton of pictures. She is splitting baby-sitting duties with Wade's parents. I'm so grateful that they are helping us out and I can leave him with people I trust!
When I was picking Austin up I gave my mom a little computer lesson and showed her how to save her pics on the hard drive and then email them. Sending me this was her homework assignment!
When I was picking Austin up I gave my mom a little computer lesson and showed her how to save her pics on the hard drive and then email them. Sending me this was her homework assignment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment