Monday, August 18, 2008

first milestone

Austin turned 3 months old yesterday! I got his picture up last night but didn't have time to write anything. He weighs about 15.5 lbs and is sleeping 10.5-11 hours a night! Every night he gets a bath at 8, and like clockwork he is ready for bed at 8:30. He is still getting a dream feed (2oz at 9:30). The one time I tried to phase it out, he woke up at 4am. Austin recently discovered his hands and won't keep them out of his mouth. He is grabbing whatever he can reach and stuffing it there. He has also become quiet a drooler!

And for the BIGGEST news - - HE ROLLED OVER! While he's on his back he keeps pulling his feet up in the air and rolling onto his side, but just doesn't go all the way over. Saturday night, we put him on his tummy and he just pulled his legs up and flopped over! I didn't get it on video, so that is my goal for this week.





No comments: