I laugh everytime I see this. It's so obvious how content Austin is when he's in the jeep carrier. He loves it so much I never leave the house without it!
Friday, November 21, 2008
family fun at the zoo
Yesterday we took Austin to the zoo for the first time! Gus and Cassi came with us (first time for Cassi too). It was a little chilly but we still had fun. All the animals were pretty active for us.


I laugh everytime I see this. It's so obvious how content Austin is when he's in the jeep carrier. He loves it so much I never leave the house without it!
I laugh everytime I see this. It's so obvious how content Austin is when he's in the jeep carrier. He loves it so much I never leave the house without it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment