I can't believe our first little boy turned 5 yesterday! Krissi and I were looking at his baby pictures and it seems like just last year we were celebrating his first Christmas, taking him swimming, and introducing him to his baby brother. When he was born he looked just like his daddy and now he's definately turned into his mama. If you want to know what she looked like, just picture pigtails on him!
Krissi and I compare Austin's development with Owen's and he seems to be growing and developing at a very similar pace. They are built about the same, and there is something about him that even resembles Owen, but we can't figure out what it is.


Owen and Jakey are both so cute when their little cousin is around and I love watching them try to play with him and help take care of him. I can't wait until he can interact more, but I also really enjoy these moments because they are going by too fast! O and J have stopped asking if they can "pet" him and just do it. I love how much they love him!
Here's some pictures from Owen's Transformers Party!
No comments:
Post a Comment