We saw Pauley and Tracy. Ty was there but was working inside and we didn't see him. John was there and so was Eduardo. Didn't see either of them but heard Eduardo was dancing on the balcony earlier!
Here's some pictures from our day!
Self portrait with the house in the background!
Mr Paul DiMeo talking to the builder and the camera.
Coming out to talk to us!
Paul was awesome. He came over to sign autographs and take pictures. He was so patient and polite and made sure that he got to everyone. He was quiet and funny! Seemed really nice.
We saw Tracy there too. Heard she was signing autographs and talking to the audience earlier in the day. When we were there she was just walking around talking to people. I had a feeling she'd be working on this house because she's from Dallas so she probably has family around here.
I did feel somewhat like the paparazzi. I got a new camera as an early Christmas with this super awesome zoom lens. I was able to take some pretty amazing pictures that made it seem like I was much closer than I really was. You can tell in a lot of them that there were people in front of me that just would not move!
No comments:
Post a Comment