Since it hasn't cut yet, it's nearly impossible to see. I have a feeling this one is going to be a stinker. It's his bottom left tooth.
Monday, December 29, 2008
a restful monday
Mommy went to bed last night not feeling so hot, and woke up feeling a little worse. Little Austin has been working on his first tooth since Saturday so we just hung out at the house all day and tried to do nothing. We are still in recovery mode from the business of Christmas so it felt good to relax finally.

Since it hasn't cut yet, it's nearly impossible to see. I have a feeling this one is going to be a stinker. It's his bottom left tooth.




Since it hasn't cut yet, it's nearly impossible to see. I have a feeling this one is going to be a stinker. It's his bottom left tooth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment