Only 2 more months until we are celebrating Austin's first birthday!
It's getting harder and harder to get him to sit still in the recliner for his monthly pictures!
Austin is working on his 2 top front teeth. The one on the right has been SO close for several days now. In fact, I thought it had cut over the weekend, but his pain and a closer look proved otherwise. I feel bad for him because I can see his teeth coming a mile away and they are so slow to cut. At his 9 month well check, his pedi even commented how close they were.
We are having so much fun with Austin. Sometimes we can't keep him still and at other times, all he wants to do is sit in my lap and cuddle. He loves opening and closing things - cabinets, his dresser drawers and books. Wade has called him our little explorer because he loves to move and inspect everything. We bought him a walker and he is getting really good at getting around in it. Once he got over the fear of moving without his security (mommy and daddys hands), he seemed to really enjoy it.
He is getting really good at "cruising". He will walk in circles around this little table over and over again. Now, crawling... he has taken a few little steps on his hands and knees and then he falls and does his army crawl thing. He's not officially crawling all over the place, but I don't think that's more than a few days away. We are starting to practice standing. He loves it when we help him walk and I don't think that's very far off in the future either. Mama's not quite ready for that yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment