Thursday, March 5, 2009

ENOUGH?

Last week Austin and I went shopping for some summer clothes. With the temps around here we definately needed it! As I was putting it all away, I started clearing out all the stuff that he's outgrown. This kid has more clothes than I do! I hope we have all boys so I can get more use out of all this stuff. I take that back, I need at least one girl. Oh, my is she gonna have a lot.



Everything hanging in the closet fits him now. wow.



except for the yellow jacket. that's for next winter.


shirts pants and shorts (there are a lot more pants and shorts in here than it looks like. he definately has way more shorts than i do.

play shirts


pajamas


This is all of Austin's fall/winter clothes that he's outgrown.


The 2 bins and 2 bags are hand me downs from Owen and Jake that won't fit Austin for a while, and the large bin on the bottom is outgrown newborn clothes.













No comments: