Saturday, July 18, 2009

vroom-vroom!

Austin LOVES his cars! Every morning, one of the first things he says is "caah! vroom!" and then it continues ALL day. When he sees his cars, wants his cars, sees pictures of a car, sees one driving by, sees one on tv, wears his car pj's... It's his FAVORITE toy. I came home one day to find him eating lunch with a car (Daddy's a softie), and he's even taken them to nap time. Cars are now a must carry item in the diaper bag!


Oooh his car AND a big tire! He LOVED Adrian's jeep, which just melted his Daddy's heart. Must be in their blood!


Playing with Daddy's matchbox cars. These were SO old that pieces started coming off! Mama decided it was time to take Austin to pick out some of his own.


I WISH I had my camera to record how excited this little boy was when he saw an entire toy aisle filled with nothing but cars! "CAAAH! VROOM!" Over and over and pointing and grabbing... it was so cute.


He was so happy to get home to play with his own caahs!













1 comment:

Nicole said...

So cute! I remember when Wade wasn't too much older than Austin and he and I could play with matchbox cars for hours.