Tuesday, August 18, 2009

happy birthday, aunt "yak"!


I love coming from a big family. I love having 3 sisters. I love MY 3 sisters. Jaclyn is turning 20-something today! This weekend we had so much fun at her birthday/back to school party. Wade and I took Austin home and then came back to celebrate just a little longer!








"You've never been more wrong" (part 2... or 10?)






Jaclyn has the biggest heart out of anyone I know. If you meet her, she will make you feel like you've known her forever. I've always felt very protective of her, even though she can take care of herself! She was my partner-in-crime when we were little, and has turned into an amazing friend. She's honest and supportive and her laugh is contagious. I LOVE to beat her at Scrabble, steal her clothes, and pull all-nighters (the fun kind, when I can). I LOVE how much she LOVES her nieces and nephews. She told me once that when she's having a bad day she reads my blog because seeing pictures of Austin cheers her up and that makes me so happy.
He loves his "Aunt Yak".

Jac's summer has been one of change! I'm SO proud of her for standing up for herself even though the road has been more than bumpy. Sometimes the easy road isn't always the right one, and there are many people who live their whole lives without realizing that - or without the guts to do something about it. I'm proud of her for both reasons. AND She started law school yesterday, which is amazing!

Jaclyn, thank you for being a great friend, sister and aunt!
We love you!

No comments: