Well, it appears that I've lost some pictures so instead of catching up, here's a sneak peek of what I've been doing for the past week!
new paint color
(i'll have before & after pics when i reveal the whole room)
new paint color
(i'll have before & after pics when i reveal the whole room)
guest room where i had to store all my stuff
my helpers putting up my new fan
you can also catch a glimpse of the changes being made to my desk.
head of my artistic development team hard at work
one wall unveiled!
message board that i made. the ribbon is really dark purple, not blue!
the drawers after their face-lift!
At this time, the room is 99% done and put back together. I only need to get a couple things and get a new top for my desk and then I'll be done!
No comments:
Post a Comment