Saturday, October 24, 2009

MY NEW CRAFT ROOM!!!

First, a disclaimer. This was the room that my husband wanted to be a manly looking office, and the only room in this house he painted. He never finished what he started, and the office was rarely used. I slowly took over the room and things got a little messy...


BEFORE:

AFTER:

more before...





READY FOR PAINT


Much better, but now the desk looks terrible! Wade wanted to get a new one, but I REALLY loved this and I've had it since high school so I couldn't just replace it. I decided to get crafty with it... I mean, it is a craft room, right?



hot glued black and white polka-dot fabric to the drawers...


Wall-papered the sides and painted it black. Obviously, I took this picture before I painted it.


Mod-podged scrapbook paper to the top! It's SO cute.

And hot-glued ribbon around the edges.

Ccupcake holder spray painted black to hold my little paints.
Painted flower pots for my pencils and what not.
There's 4 of those.

My new message board I made.

Old diaper boxes that I wrapped with wrapping paper holds all of my
fabric, ribbon, onesies and burp clothes.





My new cutting table was an early birthday gift from my mother.
I love it! It opens up really big.







The finished product again!



1 comment:

Nicole said...

You need to have your own home makeover show. Seriously, you are gifted, girl.