Not too many posts lately. October is always a busy month for us. And I've been working on some pretty big projects that need to get done before my birthday. Click on the first picture for a peek at the new curtains and light covers. I'm just about completely done up there and can't wait to show off my hard work!
Friday, October 16, 2009
PLAY TIME
Austin has really been getting into some of his bigger birthday toys lately!


Not too many posts lately. October is always a busy month for us. And I've been working on some pretty big projects that need to get done before my birthday. Click on the first picture for a peek at the new curtains and light covers. I'm just about completely done up there and can't wait to show off my hard work!
Not too many posts lately. October is always a busy month for us. And I've been working on some pretty big projects that need to get done before my birthday. Click on the first picture for a peek at the new curtains and light covers. I'm just about completely done up there and can't wait to show off my hard work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment