Thursday, December 31, 2009

HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS

I didn't do as much decorating for Christmas this year as usual, and I have lots of new ideas for next year (hoping to make a new tree skirt and stockings as well as other decorations)... Anyway, here are the few things that I did make:

I bought this star at Big Lots (I think), with intentions to mod-podge it with scrapbook paper as a Christmas decoration. But right before Halloween, I thought why not use it twice? Check it out HERE.

I decorated these glass jars, filled them with brownie mix, and made these towels for gifts

And made a bottle of wine just for Cassi's birthday!
This is my FAVORITE thing I made this year. This is what I bought on clearance at JoAnn's:
And this is what I turned it into.

They are for Jac and Chris's dogs (Roxy, Kate, Jersey, Toby)
I'm in love with them!
This I just painted a different color, but I think I might paint it again.
And more jars I did. The last ones have a mix for Mushroom Risotto that Cassi made. Yum!
For my sisters and Dad:

No comments: