I had an appointment last Wednesday (at 10 weeks exactly) to hear my baby's heartbeat and it was 164! That is just the best sound. We did get to see it on the ultrasound 3 weeks before, but it is so nice to hear for the first time. I hadn't gained any weight since my last appointment--good thing cause I already gained 10lbs before the first one! I dont mind it though :)
Everything looked/sounded good. I am really looking forward to my 12 week sono cause I'm hoping for a peek between the legs!
I feel like I'm starting to come out of my first trimester "crappiness", so hopefully I'll start getting out more and taking more pictures. I do have a couple of posts coming up this week, from this weekend. It feels a little weird to do a post without pictures...
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so excited for you! Seeing Emory be a sweet big sister and Chloe's complete adoration for her big sis are amazing. Great things are coming your way sweet friend.
Post a Comment