We are expecting baby #2 in October!!
When I found out I was pregnant with Austin I had just started 10 weeks of training in Arizona for work. I couldn't wait a week to tell everyone in person, so I had to do it by phone. This time, I was so excited to do it in person that I videoed it! I bought Austin a cute shirt that says "big brother", and let him do the telling!
First, my mother ("Nammie"):
Sorry Austin is so fussy during this video. It was almost time for a nap and when he saw me holding the camera, he wanted to look at pictures... You can hear him crying for "pictures".
Aunt Erin & Cousin Peyton:
Cousin Emily:
Momo & Papa D:
I didn't get to video everyone :( Somehow in the midst of this, I leaked the news to Aunt Jac, and then told Aunt Krissi and Papa Jack.
We had our first sonogram today and everything looks good! Baby is measuring big already so I'm expecting an early one again!
3 comments:
Meghan those videos were great! Thanks for sharing! I hope everything goes smoothly for you! Austin is going to be such a great big brother!!
The one I was hoping for most was the one where you told Wade :(
cute videos.
Post a Comment