Back story: Just before this picture, I asked if there was a limit to how many people could jump at a time. Peyton found the answer over here at the warning label. Of course, as soon as she got up, Austin went straight to that spot and laid down just like she did, and "read" about "persons" and "trampoleeeens"
LOVE this shot of Jakey. He is a little camera-shy, so I feel like I hit the jackpot with it!
Austin with his Papa :) He was in HEAVEN on the trampoline!
Peyton ended up getting a little mini lesson from former gymnast, Aunt Jaclyn.
Owen's jumps are pretty good!
Aunt Jac had to take off her sunglasses to remember a few tricks...
And then of course when Chris saw all the fun, he had to show off too!
And my favorite shot of the day:
And in the last picture... the sunglasses ended up right where they started. Interesting...
OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT ERIN!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment