Tuesday, August 3, 2010

29 WEEK UPDATE

We have a name!! Like I've complained to many of you, we've been stuck for a while. Wade really really loved Liam, and I was pushing for Landon. I finally realized that for us to decide on a name we BOTH loved, we'd have to go back to the drawing board. Well, we finally found it! Our new baby's name is Travis John! Travis, just cause we love it. John is after one of the most important men in my life - my father. And it's his father's name, and I also have a pretty cool cousin named John. I've always known I'd use that name someday.



I'm officially 28w,6d. Baby brother is measuring 30w,4d. His weight is estimated to be 3.6 lbs!! Surprise (not really), another big boy! My weight gain was pretty small this time - whew! I've only gained 3 lbs in the past 4 weeks... And although I miscalculated last time, I'm still going to go over the 50 I gained with Austin. Oh well! :) Little Travis flipped around to my back and refused to take a decent picture. He'd better not be so difficult after he's born! It looked like he had some big eyes, and a cute chubby face.



Since we finally have a name, I've been enjoying making a few things for the little guy!




I don't know why some of these pictures are sideways bc they are turned the right way on my computer. Sorry, I really don't feel like messing with it!

2 comments:

sweetsong said...

I love the name Travis John!! I never really see a lot of cute baby boy stuff but your little guy is going to be decked out in cuteness!!

Stefanie said...

Can't wait to meet little Travis-LOVE the name!!!