Friday, August 20, 2010

31 weeks

Not really much of an update. Everything looks good with me and the baby. I've been feeling light headed and get exhausted way too easy. But I found out I'm anemic and have been having to take iron supplements. Hopefully once I remember to take them consistently, I'll be better! My weight has held steady for the past 6 weeks. That makes me happy because it means we're both healthier! I've started cooking more often and neither of us likes fast food much. My biggest cheat is my daily snow cone that Travis just can't live without!

Baby Travis is still trying to kick his way out of me, and I'm loving every second of it. He isn't hurting me too much yet! I absolutely love feeling his little hands and feet slide across my tummy. He likes to curl up in a little ball on my right side, then stretch out. I can't wait to meet him, but I know I'm going to miss these days of keeping him safe & sound inside me:) BTW, Brad Paisley's new song will make you cry like a baby if you have a little boy and/or are pregnant with a boy!

I started yet ANOTHER blog - like I have lots of spare time right? This one is for crafting. Click on my "about me" section to find it!

Time flies when you're having fun, only 9 weeks (probably less) left! Sorry no pictures this time!

No comments: