Here is a link to part 1:
http://easley3.blogspot.com/2009/01/for-new-mommies.html?m=0
That was written 3 1/2 years ago, so I have a few changes to make! Mostly I still agree with everything, and I'm still just as passionate about PPB, boppy pillows and Becoming Babywise (worked great for baby #2 also).
That bottle warmer? Never used it again. But if you want one, it was pretty decent. Same with the sterilizer. Rarely used with baby #2. Sorry, monkey!
I still loved the soothie pacifier, but discovered they are even better in a wub-a-nub. Travis loved his so much that he weaned himself off the paci around 8 months.
We bought a canvas folding wagon from Amazon. I think it's called "on the go". It's great and easy to pack for road trips. Even when TJ was a baby we laid him in it with the Boppy. Right now it's used more than my double stroller.
When I was pregnant the second time, we would buy $10-$20 gift cards at Target and Walmart each week and/or diapers. The diapers you can exchange later for the size/brand you need, and the gift cards helped pay for baby supplies while on maternity leave.
The only other thing I did really different with Travis was I obsessively made all his baby food with a Baby Bullet. I really liked it, but I also didn't try anything else to compare it to. I cooked once a week and froze it in ice cube trays before transferring to freezer bags. I may not do this again, I don't know. I thought it would prevent me from having another picky eater, but it didn't help.
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment