I can't believe my sweet little boy is 3 years old already! We had a small family party at the Flower Mound pumpkin patch (and somehow ended up with NO pics from the actual patch?) because I knew we would have a newborn and there would be no way I could have a party at home. And I really did not want my boy to miss out on his birthday because of his sister. Their birthdays are exactly 2 weeks apart.
Travis is so special to me. The last few weeks of my pregnancy with Lila was also the first few weeks of Austin in full time kindergarten. Which meant I got to spend lots and lots of one on one time with TJ for the first time ever. It was very interesting and I got to see more sides of him. He is so laid back and chill with no other kids around. He was totally my shopping buddy and did not care where we were or what we did as long as he could be there. When Austin is around, he is either fighting over toys with him, or he is completely copying him and they are absolute best friends. He has only had a little sister for a few short weeks, but he has been such a good helper. At first he was a little shy, but now he's opened up a lot more to her. He asks to hold her and kiss her and hug her every day. He tries to jam her paci in her mouth when she cries. And I even caught him trying to feed her--with a popcorn kernel he found on the floor!
Travis is very cuddly, and those big brown eyes can usually get him whatever he wants! Momo says he is too pretty to be a boy, and I think she's right. He is such a picky eater, loves to ride his bike, and watch Austin play T-ball. He can't wait till he's big enough to play too. He hates if he gets left out of something. Always chasing the bigger kids. If left to it, he would sleep past 9 every morning. He and Austin sometimes like to sneak downstairs and sleep on our floor. TJ goes to school 3 days a week and has learned so much. He loves to sing and recognizes the letters that are in his name. I sure love this kid so much and cannot wait to see what God has in store for him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment