Lila is going to bed earlier now, still nurses to sleep at night and is down around 8:30ish. I'm loving it! That's the only time she nurses to sleep, and honestly she could probably go without it, but we both enjoy it and I don't want to rock that sleeping boat!
Lila's daytime naps have gotten sooo much better and she's in a pretty good routine during the day. Up by 8:30, nap about 10:30-12:30, lunch and 2nd nap about 3:00-5:00. Dinner time with us, bath around 7:30 and bedtime routine after that.
Over the past week, I have cut down on nursing and pumping, but not quite ready to stop yet. I've started skipping the lunch time "meal", and/or any other occasional time that I'd just rather not. I'll likely be completely weaned off by the time she's 9 months. (I say I'm weaning myself bc she doesn't care how or what she eats) I'm giving myself a break during the day and more freedom to take the kids out by myself during the summer days w/o her being attached to me in that way. I've been very comfortable nursing in public, but now it's becoming a pain as she likes to wiggle more and constantly uncover herself. So for now I'm just nursing and pumping on a day to day basis, knowing we could be done next week or 2 months from now.
Anyway enough about that. Lila is sitting up well, started taking baths in the blow up ducky tub, still no sign of crawling (even with Grammy's persistence), which is just fine with me. And still a little roly poly. She's always happy to just be held, but enjoys her playtime in the exersaucer or on the floor. Her smile lights up my world and she has brought so much joy to our family. Her brothers are so in love with her. Especially TJ. He is constantly holding hands and loving on her.
Oh! And she still has the prettiest baby blues. I have yet to capture an accurate photo, but they are very close to my eye color. Also her hair has been growing back blonde. It's grown quite a bit since she's been rolling. Not quite as blonde as TJ's turned when he was this age, but still much much lighter than her hair from birth. I'm just glad it's filling in!












No comments:
Post a Comment