Wednesday, May 28, 2014
lila 8 months old!!
My sweet little angel is 8 months old today! Wow how time flies! She is such a sweetie, and prefers nothing more than to sit on our laps and cuddle. I don't have current weight/height, but she has been growing so much. Lila now eats about 3 meals a day. Just breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a little snack before bed. I've cut out nursing except for bedtime, and so far it's been going great. (cut out lunch feeding for a couple weeks, then dinner and breakfast, no more pumping which is great!) I've been feeling a lot more "normal" and am enjoying getting my body back! I so love nursing though, and am happy we are able to keep going, at least a little bit, for the time being. I will nurse before bed as long as she wants it, and I'll be sad when she's done. She loves the homemade baby food I've been making and likes to snack on baby puffs, broken into about 6 pieces. She's pretty much eating anything I can puree or cut into small enough bites. We even mix up green smoothies with rice cereal, which is a big hit. Lila got her first 2 bottom teeth, and the top ones are pretty close. Her favorite teething toy is her hands, and they are always in her mouth! Lila is still sleeping great at night, about 8:30-8:30, and has 2 good 2 hour naps during the day (approximately 10-12 and 3-5). She is really good at sitting up, although I like to keep the boppy around her still, and isn't very close to crawling--which is just fine by me! Her hair has been growing in so blonde, and her eyes are still so blue! I'm getting lots of comments about how she looks so much like both her brothers and she seems to tie them in together physically. The boys don't look that much alike, but she has traits from them both. She has Austin's mouth for sure (baby pics they are identical from the nose down!), and TJ's hair and big eyes. The eyes I'm sure come from me, especially with the color. Her and Austin have more O'Sullivan traits, and TJ is more Easley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment