Baby girl is growing so much! We're a little late posting, but I did get her stats today. 18lb 3oz (50%, up from 15lb & 20%), and 27" (20%). I honestly never thought I'd have a baby with short little legs! She has gotten preeeety chunky over the past 3 months; I thought she'd weigh more, but I guess with the height staying small, all that weight is just going outwards!
Anyway, Lila is super mobile now. She started army crawling shortly after she turned 8 months. Now she can get her belly up and rock, but she drops it down to crawl. She's quick too! She already found her brothers toys and went to the front door.
Sleeping--no changes. Going great. Except it's time to lower the crib. Oh and perhaps make her sleep in her own room at night! The pic from the pack-n-play was what I woke up to this morning:)
Eating--biggest (and only) change was she decided she didn't want to nurse before bed anymore. Big time 😥. She just stopped. She's a pretty good eater. I've given her mum-mums and whole big pieces of graham crackers. She's doing great! We are impatiently waiting for her top teeth to pop through. Doc thinks the top 4 all look pretty close.
We've gotten the go ahead for eggs and water. Lots of fun stuff coming up this summer, can't wait to enjoy the rest of it with her!








No comments:
Post a Comment