skip to main | skip to sidebar
life is but a dream

Friday, July 25, 2014

the cowboy rides away tour





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Megan

Megan
I'm a very busy girl! I love being a wife and mommy to the best boys I know. I am blessed to have an amazing family and great friends. I absolutely love the summer time (yes, even in Texas). I could live solely on Tex-Mex and I will never turn down a bowl of Blue Bell's Birthday Cake ice cream.

Wade

Wade
I can't sit still very long and love to work on projects around the house or on my Jeep Wrangler. My big thing now is my 1976 Scout that I've been working on all winter and can't wait to drive it soon! I love Texas, country music, camping, camouflage, jeeping, Texas Hold 'Em, and Coors. But most of all - I love my family!

Austin Daniel

Austin Daniel
I was born May 17, 2008. I love playing outside, and easily make new friends everywhere I go. I especially love playing with my 4 cousins. I love to play outside, go swimming, jump on my cousin's trampoline, and play with cars/trains/airplanes. I love John Deere tractors, and ask my mommy to take me to Home Depot to see them all the time!

Travis John

Travis John
I was born October 12, 2010 - I love to play with my brothers cars, and chase him around the house. I'm pretty laid back, except if you try to take a toy away from me. Right now I'm practicing learning to walk, and I get mad if Mommy won't let me climb up the stairs all by myself!

Aussie

Aussie
I'm a very happy doggy and I love to grin so big I show my teeth. I like to chase the vaccuum cleaner and I try so hard to catch the light from a laser pen. I can jump really high and wish there was a doggy olympics I could try out for. I'm very sweet and love to show affection to anyone who will let me.

Joey

Joey
It's no secret that I'm the king of the house. I like to guard Austin and make sure the other dogs don't get too close to him (even though they love him too). My favorite spot is curled up next to my dad and I love taking naps with my mama. I love to ride in the car and my parents let me go on trips with them sometimes!

Followers

Categories

  • 2009 wrap-up (1)
  • aus (1)
  • austin (152)
  • austin's friends (10)
  • baby #3 (3)
  • baseball (1)
  • birthdays (18)
  • bluebonnets (2)
  • Charley (1)
  • christmas (9)
  • easter (1)
  • family (84)
  • family fun (4)
  • friends (18)
  • Fun (1)
  • Halloween (1)
  • holidays (60)
  • home (5)
  • house (3)
  • i made it (13)
  • lila (14)
  • my boys (2)
  • new baby (11)
  • NYE (1)
  • parties (5)
  • snow (1)
  • the boys (4)
  • travis (26)
  • Vacation (2)
  • vacations (18)
  • valentines day (1)
  • weddings (2)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2014 (29)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ▼  July (4)
      • gram's 70th surprise luau
      • 4th of july
      • the cowboy rides away tour
      • Little Lila 9 months!
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2013 (22)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2012 (38)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2011 (39)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2010 (90)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (150)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2008 (88)
    • ►  December (20)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (8)