About 2 seconds before Lila threw a major tantrum (including throwing her apple sauce!) bc TJ wouldn't give her his taco.
Austin had a really fun season with Bobcat Green! We did coach pitch last year, but this was the first time keeping score, and getting outs! The whole team improved a ton, and I noticed a big change in Austin too. It was so much fun to watch! Thankfully I was able to attend almost all of his games.
Bobcat green made it to the 2nd round of playoffs. (Out of 3). The last game was a major nail biter... I can't believe how stressful these games can be! When Austin went to bat at the top of the 5th, we had 2 outs already and were down by 1. I was so proud of my boy for making it to first, and letting his teammate on 3rd score to tie the game. (The very top pic is from that moment). We scored a couple more (including Austin) before going into the bottom of the 5th up by 2. After 2 boys struck out and a couple more scored, we had a tie game with 2 outs. They scored 1 more and won the game. (17-18? I think) That team went on to win the next game and therefore the championship.
Our boys played awesome and I loved every second of watching! I wish I had taken more pictures though. Next season I'll have 2 baseball players. Can't wait!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment