Saturday, September 20, 2008

4 month updates



Austin turned 4 months old last Wednesday. At his well check he weighed 16lbs, 12oz and was 27 inches long! He is getting so big. He has nearly grown out of all his 3 month clothes and is in size 2 diapers. I tried so hard to finish up the size 1's we had, but they just weren't fitting anymore. I'm having a hard time finding pj's that fit him. Most in his size aren't long enough. Hmm... sounds familiar! I have the same problem with jeans!



And the fun stuff. Austin has rolled over a few times (first time was about a month ago) but mostly I think it's on accident. He is SO close to rolling over by himself though. He is constantly pulling his feet up and rolling to one side or the other. He loves it when I get on the floor with him and help him roll around. He has the best laughs. That and his big grins can make any day good. Austin loves it when I sing to him, and he often joins in and sings with me. It's so much fun! Lately it seems he has really discovered his voice and will start yelling and making some really funny noises. Sometimes it sounds like he's getting mad, but when I look at him he's just smiling at the sounds he can make.



The nurse at his well check last week complimented how well he is holding his head up when he's on his tummy. She said he looked absolutely perfect. She also recommended waiting at least a month before we start giving him cereal since he is at a perfect size (for his height/weight). Poor little baby got 4 shots that day!









No comments: