Tuesday, September 30, 2008

lost pics

When we went to Colorado in June, we took Joey with us. Joey is really sweet to us, and loves Austin, but is a little scared around other people. He doesn't like the attention he attracts so he usually stays at Aunt Amanda's house while we go out. I took some really cute pics of him, but then couldn't find them. I figured I had somehow saved them onto the hard drive, but had no idea how to access that. I found them a couple days ago when I dropped the camera and suddenly there they were!

Here was when we found Joey sleeping next to Austin. Joey is a big cuddler so we were a worried that he would try to do this. And we were right! (We ended up putting Austin's little bed inside a pack 'n play). So even though we didn't let him stay here, it was still cute that he tried!



This particular day we took Austin and Joey to Silverton, and Joey got to hang out in the stroller so he could hide. Don't worry - Austin is not in there with him!


No comments: