Thursday, September 11, 2008

sometimes i can't pick just one picture

Alright, I can NEVER take just one picture of Austin. You just cannot anticipate how the picture will turn out or if you will miss something really cute if you put the camera away! And as cute as all the pictures of Austin are on here, trust me when I say that they are nothing compared to how smiley and fun he is when the camera is not out! It seems like whenever he sees that little red light on he will go from smiling and laughing to being very intrigued by that light. I try to trick him by covering it up until the flash is ready to go off, and that helps a little. Anyways, with digital cameras these days, I'm sure I'm not the only mother who has little mini photo sessions every time the camera comes out!.For every picture you see on here, there are probably about 10 others almost just like it... For example:







Hanging out with Aussie and Joey. Aussie's a little camera shy :) He always turns his head when I'm trying to take his picture. Lacy was probably chasing her tail or something while everyone else was posing for me.


No comments: