Tuesday, June 8, 2010

21 WEEK SONOGRAM





Everything looks good! I'm feeling good, and my belly is getting bigger by the day. This week I lost sight of my feet:) I'm one of those crazy people who loves being pregnant! This little boy is moving like crazy! He is MUCH more active than Austin was. I have been feeling lots of pressure and kicks very low and was a little concerned with how low I was carrying him. Well, I found out that he's not as low as I thought, but he is breech! Not what I expected. Already this kid is full of surprises! The good part is that I get another sono in 8 weeks to see if he's turned. I'm officially 20w 6d, and the baby is measuring 21w 5d. So about a week ahead. Austin was 2 weeks bigger throughout my pregnancy, and this one has been consistantly 1 week bigger. I can't wait to see him again!

1 comment:

sweetsong said...

This is such an exciting time. Sonos were always my favorite during pregnancy. Enjoy it my beautiful blue-eyed friend!!!