I hope all my daddy friends had a great time celebrating with their little ones! Due to a 4am SWAT page (which ended up turning into a 12 hour CID page), we had to post pone the fun day we had planned:(
I am SO blessed to have one of those super great husbands and I am very thankful that he is an amazing father too. I knew from the get go that he was born to be a daddy, and I'm touched every day at the love and patience he has for our little man - he's total mush when Austin's around! And as for my own daddy, I think being a father (to 4 girls!) was probably the hardest job he's had, but to me he was a great success at it. A LOT of who I am is because of watching the example he's set for me.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment