Monday, October 4, 2010

nesting...?

Yesterday I decided to finish up a couple small projects in Austin's room.  One of them was to sand down the sideboards of his new bed and put a coat of polycryclic over it.  Easy, done in 15 minutes.  I've just been too tired to get around to it.  (and finally his bed is completely done - yay!)




So I thought to myself, why clean the paint brush when I know I have more furniture that needs a protective coat over it.  I painted over our entertainment center (an unfinished project from a year ago that's now done)...



... and then I finished all the furniture in my bedroom (from before we even lived in this house)



I've had some cleaning projects in my head for a while too, so I figured there was no better time like the present.  I moved all the furniture in the living room and my bedroom, and deep cleaned both rooms.  They look so good now!  Then I did my normal weekly cleaning (vaccuuming, laundry, etc.).

No comments: