Sunday, October 24, 2010

sweet brothers

After Travis was born, we wanted Austin to be the first to meet him. Wade walked him in the door and told him to go meet his new brother. Austin climbed up on the bed, scooted over to kiss him and said "Oh he come out!". He has been AMAZING with TJ. I am SO proud that he has not shown one ounce of jealousy (yet). In fact, our only concern is Austin being TOO helpful or rough with the baby.

Like their matching tie dye shirts I made?






I'm SO proud of Austin for being such a big boy with this new change.  When TJ cries, Austin will tell us what to do to fix it.  He is always hugging and kissing him and "helping" with diaper changes, feedings, or whatever he can.  He saw  TJ's cord stub and said "eww Mommy fix his boo boo", and gave me some wipes to clean it with.  Austin yelled "stop" to the hearing technician at the hospital for making his brother cry. 

This pic below melts me:


See it?  Look closer...


They sat like this for several minutes.  SO cute!


No comments: