Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'M SO THANKFUL

A few days late, but we spent our holiday in Denver! Our vacation gave me lots to blog about, but first, a Thanksgiving post... What I'm thankful for this year!

LOVE - My wonderful husband. He not only supports, but encourages my crazy dreams. He makes the bad times not so bad, and the good times much better! There is a lot of laughter in our home.

BABY - Austin has changed my life in ways I didn't think he could. I have more patience and compassion than I ever thought possible. I swear, I can FEEL his emotions. Being a mommy is all I've ever wanted, and now I understand why.

FAMILY - Having a baby, and watching him bond with my family makes me love them even more. I even kinda like it that they would rather see him than me. My family is crazy but I can't imagine life without each one. I even want a big family for myself!

FRIENDS - My friends are amazing and our relationships have changed since Austin was born, but in a good way! I appreciate our time together so much more since I dont get to see them as often.

JOBS - In this economy I'm so grateful that Wade and I are both employed! I would give anything to be a stay-at-home mom, but God clearly had different plans for me. I am helping provide for my family in ways I didn't think I would, and I still get home at 1pm every day to see my baby!

HOME - I'm thankful for a roof over my head and for everything inside it! My comfy bed, hot shower, food in the fridge, and a secure place for my family to live.

OBSESSIONS - Just off the top of my head... babygap, chipotle, hobby lobby, joanns, snapfish, chick-fil-a, and my new cricut!

GOD - I am by no means the best Christian, but I do know that I owe all I have to God.

UP NEXT: ROAD TRIP TO COLORADO

No comments: